More about the pickle:
Ye dil mango more, Amma’s homemade kacche aam ka achar: Medium spicy, tangy, chatpata making it a delicacy that has become an inevitable part of every Indian’s tastebuds!
Mother’s mango pickle (achar aam ka) inspired by the traditional Indian receipes making it a best indian mango pickle.
Ingredients used to make mango pickle:
Mango, turmeric, salt, mustard oil, coriander, mustard dal, garlic, chilli, fenugreek, cumin, karayat, fennel, clove.
How we pack aam ka achar in a jar:
- The preparation process of raw mango pickle begins when the mangoes, which were just plucked from the tree yesterday evening, arrive at our kitchen facility. The mangoes are first sorted to remove any that are damaged or overripe and not suitable for pickling.
- The mangoes are totally peeled after sorting. It receives a few water washes before spending some time in the sun. The mangoes are then stored in a mixing jar after being totally grated in a grinder. The moisture from the grated mangoes is immediately removed and discarded.
- The mango is ready to be seasoned with salt and turmeric after a few hours. For 24 hours, this mixture is not touched.
- After the 24 hours have passed, the masala, mangoes, and oil are combined. The mixture is exposed to the sun for seven to ten days.
- The best homemade mango pickle is ready to fit in the jar.