More about the pickle:
Atal hai ye kathal ka achar, Amma’s homemade jackfruit pickle (Raw jackfruit pickle): Medium spicy, masaledar, chatpata is packed with a blend of aromatic spices, giving you the best taste of Indian pickles that goes along with any food.
Raw jackfruit pickle (kathal ka achar) inspired by the traditional Indian receipies making it a best jackfruit pickle online.
Ingredients used to make jackfruit pickle:
Jackfruit, turmeric, salt, mustard oil, coriander, mustard dal, garlic, chilli, fenugreek, cumin, karayat, fennel, clove.
How we pack kathal ka achar in a jar:
- Starting with washing, peeling, and the raw Kathal, the pickling procedure can proceed. The jackfruit is then washed, divided into little pieces, and left in the sun for 8 hours to let the moisture to evaporate.
- To soften the little pieces, they are placed over steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Salt and turmeric are then added, and the mixture is then allowed to sit for 24 hours.
- The mustard oil and spices are both added. The pickle vessel is left outside in the sun for 5-7 days after a thorough mixing.
- The best homemade jackfruit pickle is ready to buy online.