More about the pickle:
Thoda or mirch masala hojae, Amma’s homemade hari mirchi ka achar: spicy, tangy, it’s the best way to “Add More Spice To Your Life.”
Green chilli pickle prepared without oil | Hari mirch ka achar without oil (bina tel ki mirchi ka achar) inspired by the traditional Indian receipies making it a best chilli pickle.
Ingredients used to make green chilly pickle:
Green chillies, turmeric, salt, mustard oil, coriander, mustard dal (green chilli pickle with mustard), garlic, fenugreek, cumin, karayat, fennel, clove.
How we pack mirchi ka achar in a jar:
- Washing the green peppers is the first step in the pickling process. After being washed, the tails are cut off and allowed to dry in the sun for a day to remove any remaining moisture. The dry green chilies are mixed with salt, turmeric, and lemon juice, and the mixture is then left out in the sun for one or two days.
- When the green chilli starts to soften a little, it’s time to add the spices. This stuffed green chilli pickle uses less spices because the flavour is primarily determined by the heat of the chilies.
- Before being added, the spices are ground, combined, and roasted in the proper amounts. The mixture is kept in the sun daily for 6-8 hours for 5-7 days after the spices have been added.
- The best (Stuffed green chilli pickle) green chilly pickle is ready to fit in the jar.
You can purchase this Green chilli pickle buy online | Green chilli pickle online | Mirchi Ka achar online with 3 simple steps:
1. Go to through this link: Green Chilli Pickle
2. Click on the Add to cart or Buy now button.
3. Fill all the details then your Tasty Achar will be delivered to you door steps.